Emergency Action Guide

In an emergency that requires immediate help from police, fire fighters or medical technicians, call 911. Report non-emergency safety or suspicious activity to UW-Green Bay Public Safety by calling 920-465-2300.

2018 Emergency Action Guide Download the Emergency Action Guide [pdf]

Published by

Kimberly Vlies

Kimberly began working with web and graphic design in 2004 and joined the Office of Marketing and University Communication (M/UC) in October 2007.